Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube

Options
  • 25-07-2006 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Cube - brilliant
    HyperCube - good idea, poorly done
    Cube Zero - good return to an interesting story

i heard rumours of a TV series as well.. anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Agreed. Just finished watching cube zero last night and it was'nt a patch on the first. Cube had rooms with booby traps and good ones at that. The second one they went all scientific. The third went with a kind of "behind the scenes" thing althought there was a couple of good traps in it. I don't know why they did'nt stick with the winning formula of the first.....traps, death, gore!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I still have to see the second and third, the first is class. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

I still have to see the second and third, the first is class.

you can skip straight to the third one but its nice to watch complete trilogy ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dident even know there were 3. The first was class, but its a long time since ive seen it. Must watch it again. More of a si/fi than a horror but a good film all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Cube Zero (Cube 3) is deadly. Class bit when
    the guy thinks he's found water and it turns out to be acid...nasty!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yes I will make a point of checking out 2 and 3 when I can.

Advertisement