Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Married Friday

Options
  • 24-07-2006 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Lads - I'm getting married Friday and BBC, Yahoo and Meteireann are predicting rain. What are the odds and are we talking a few light showers or heavy downpour?

I mean what are the odds? Look at it out there!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

forecast doesnt look great, dont think rain will be heavy but it will certainly be the coolest its been for over 2 weeks, temperatures around 17 or 18C

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

sapper wrote:
    Lads - I'm getting married Friday and BBC, Yahoo and Meteireann are predicting rain. What are the odds and are we talking a few light showers or heavy downpour?

First where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sapper

Apologies - I'll be in the Celbridge/Clane area

Best of luck on the day sapper,It will be mostly cloudy with rain at times how heavy it will be is unknown atm,but drier later on in the day.It will be the end of this heatwave at least come Thursday and im afraid it will be downhill after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Congrats Sapper, hope the day goes well.

Downhill Snowbie? Do you mean rain and cold weather?

• Advertisement

Lexie wrote:
    Congrats Sapper, hope the day goes well.

Downhill Snowbie? Do you mean rain and cold weather?

Its not Winter yet,rain on saturday but still mild.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

sapper wrote:

Don't worry if it rains, one of the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen is of the bride and groom standing under an umbrella with the raindrops falling all around them, sparkling. Very unique, and symbolic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

the forecast for next week on rte today didnt sound too promosing back to the oul southwesterlys and one band of rain after another...hopefully it wont last long and back into another heatwave for august bank holiday weekend and on further into september:)

Advertisement