Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Music Chart @ Last.fm

Options
  • 24-07-2006 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

That's right folks, I have setup our own Music Chart powered by www.last.fm
    badge_red.gif

Every forthnight the Boards.ie Music Chart will be displayed featuring the artists, albums and tracks that are being played the most by boards.ie members!

All you need to do is signup at www.last.fm and add the user "boardsmusik" to your friends list! Then download and install the lastfm plugin!

I can't recommend www.last.fm enough to anybody who wants to explore music further.

You get your own personal page, your own chart, your own personal radio station. You can add your own groups. It's easily the best music site on the net.

badge_red_rev.gif

So who is going to join?

This is the 2nd posting of this thread. I posted it over in Dance/Electical Goods too...

Comments

Advertisement