Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP $2000 NL Hold'em

Options
  • 22-07-2006 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Just on CardPlayer.com and noticed Stephen McLean finished 155th for $2798...So i just made 27.98!!!:D Good to see the irish doing well at the WSOP..Any other irish cash/still alive in this event??

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I will try and find out. Oscar was doing ok when I left him last night too.
    I just wrote about it here:
    http://www.antesup.com/boards/showthread.php?p=4982#post4982

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

any word on how oscar finished?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Of the 144 players left there seems to be 1 irishman...

Mark Davis Dublin, Ireland $47,000 116 8

He is in 20th place. Dunno who he is but nice to see an Irish person still in it!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Been trying to find out here. Steve says he didnt see him there last night but its easy to lose track of someone in that room!

Dunno who Mark Davis is, if anyone knows him let me know. I'm not working today (ie: no live reports!) as I'm off to Caesars to play in their Saturday game and maybe some cash later.
    But if we get anything I'll post it up on Antes.

DeV.

Advertisement