Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is going to the Scalps 2nite?

Options
  • 21-07-2006 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭

any one heading to Fitz?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Aye, my first visit in weeks! Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

this tourni any good?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Unfortunately I can't make it, but considering how I did last night it might be a good thing I am going to the pub instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I should be in attendance, making some big folds tonight guys, watch out for the killer AA laydown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

ntlbell wrote:
    I should be in attendance, making some big folds tonight guys, watch out for the killer AA laydown.
    pre flop ofcourse,post flop it gets complicated...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Probably gonna head in, see how I feel after the nap I'm just about to take....sweet sweet sleep...aggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Lads its been a while, what time does it kick off, is it 8.30 or 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

It will be closer to nine. I would go but..... I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO HEAD TO NEW YORK FOLLOWED BY 3 WEEKS IN VEGAS!! Enjoy the scalps losers.

It will be closer to nine. I would go but..... I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO HEAD TO NEW YORK FOLLOWED BY 3 WEEKS IN VEGAS!! Enjoy the scalps losers.

I hope your alarm clock breaks in the middle of the night! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Lazare wrote:
    I hope your alarm clock breaks in the middle of the night and makes loads of noise so you can wake up and fix it cos I wouldn't want you to miss your flight.! :p

Thanks man.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, that's what i meant to say.

Have a good one!!;)

Advertisement