Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang of Four - Electric Picnic

Options
  • 21-07-2006 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anyone else really looking forward to seeing this gig at the Picnic? I wonder how its going to go down? I never really met many other Gang of Four fans in person around Dublin. Am I being blind? Or have I hit the nail on the head?...................do tell:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I saw them in Manchester last year quality gig they really seamed up for it as did the very mixed crowd ranging from 12-65+ probably the 2nd best gig ove ever been to.
    as for not meeting any other gang of four fans you mustnt be going to the right places I can often be seen wearing my gang of four t-shirt from that gig around town altough a few people have confused it for a G4 shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

Maybe your right man. The usually places I end up in town nowadays have just gone to the dogs! Usually over taken my some stupid scene! Full of all the same "faces" all the time. The sudden surge of Emo kids springs to mind!
    Habit brings me back to Dorans all the time where I've almost become part of the furniture and never bother conversing with anyone I don't know :rolleyes:! Any suggestions man?

Nah im even more cynical than you there is not one music pub/club I really like Antics wendays in Issac Butts is suposed to be good but im no longer a sponger student so I cant do the midweek drinking thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I've been working the 9to5 for the past two years but I'll be returning to my glorious/broke student days for on more year at the end of the Summer! So next time I'm at Antic's I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Goldfish is a Gang of Four T-shirt. Is Antics not on in Crawdaddy now though?

Is Antics not on in Crawdaddy now though?

I think your right actually just shows how up with the kids I am nowadays

• Advertisement
Advertisement