Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Hey

Cant hear the tunes cos i've no sound card installed over here.
    Are ye the lads who played at the Primal Jelly Social Club in Bobs a couple of weeks ago?

Lauren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lines

hi,

yes we did.

The people who run that are really nice, but we had some problems with our levels that night, heard it sounded really weird out on the floor. Which was our fault, but, yes we are that band.

Dont worry about the sound that night, dude. Ye sounded fine!!

Really liked your stuff, it's as rockin' as I want music to be! Therefore I'd like to share a stage with ye at some point.

Send me a friend request through myspace when it's back up and running properly - my address is my sig.

Take it easy

Lauren

ok, sent the friend request there.

Yeah, we would be really happy to do a gig with you.

Our singer is gone for a month to america, but once he returns we are gonna try and do a few so anything would be great.

Thanks and take care.

Hi,

Sending this through Boards as myspace is once again down/damn.
    I've been in touch with the organisers of the Ballroom of Romance @ the Lower Deck, and they really dig your stuff. Looks like we might get a slot together in there round October.

I'll let ya know when I know more :)

Lauren

• Advertisement

Thats cool lauren.

i will pm you my email address for the future.

cheers.

not sure if anyone gives a s*** but were playing in the hub on friday and then at the mantua festival in roscommon on saturday, which you should really go to, regardless of our music.

Advertisement