Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPT Dublin

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The Regency....bit of a come down from the RDS (no offense mike).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

was there not talk of this comin to the Citywest in conjunction with Pokerevents? still nice to see a leg comin to ireland, all in good time too.

still nice to see a leg comin to ireland, all in good time too.

IIRC this is the third year the EPT has had a leg in Ireland.

Dub13 wrote:
    IIRC this is the third year the EPT has had a leg in Ireland.
    i stand corrected,
    :comes down from high and mighty horse, door closes quietly:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

was there not talk of this comin to the Citywest in conjunction with Pokerevents? .

Thats the WPT

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Regency is getting a new extension, big conference centre etc. I think it will be a lot better this year being there. Seriously better then the layout in the Merrion!

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    The Regency is getting a new extension, big conference centre etc

I noticed that at one of the GJP games,it did not look like it would be finished by October but well I am not a builder.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,125 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Are PokerStars the only ones running quailifiers?

BigDragon wrote:
    Thats the WPT
    theres where the confusion lies, now there hasnt been a WPT event in ireland has there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

theres where the confusion lies, now there hasnt been a WPT event in ireland has there??

The only WPT this side of the Atlantic is the WPT Paris that has been on every year.

• Advertisement

so it would be a prett big deal then if the got it? is there any word on it? maybe some of the PE guys could enlighten?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

I dont think we'll be the only country getting it.

I've heard that London and a few other cities are hoping to get into the act and maybe 1 of the Asia countries. But its all rumours for the moment.

Ollie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Mellor wrote:
    Are PokerStars the only ones running quailifiers?

i know there'll be some on PPP, will update here with schedule when I get it.

Ollieboy wrote:
    I dont think we'll be the only country getting it.

I've heard that London and a few other cities are hoping to get into the act and maybe 1 of the Asia countries. But its all rumours for the moment.

Ollie
    thanks, woul dbe nice to see it expanded allright, rising tides lifts all boats etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,125 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

karlh wrote:
    i know there'll be some on PPP, will update here with schedule when I get it.
    Thanks, hopefully PPP will have a few good value quailifers.

Advertisement