Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bertie in car crash

Options
  • 20-07-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

from the indo - God help the poor dear, I bet she died of fright when she figured it out.

Please please let the garda driver be at fault
    ==============

The Taoiseach has been involved in a car accident this evening.

It's understood his official car was in collision with a vehicle driven by a woman on the north side of Dublin.

According to the Garda Press Office the Taoiseach's car was involved in an accident just after five o'clock this evening around the Ballybough Road/North Circular Road area of Dublin.

It's been described as a minor accident causing minor damage, only two cars were involved and nobody was hurt.

The cause of the accident is so far unclear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Not fatal for the stuttering b*stard then?
    Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Glad to hear nobody was hurt. Imagine the look on her face when she found out it was our Furher!

Was it Nurse Mary by any chance????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

overdriver wrote:
    Pity.
    yea man i'd love if our taoiseach was killed. that'd be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I don't really care if I get banned from this forum as I'm a bicycle man. So I'll just go ahead and call Funky Chicken and Overdriver idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,981 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The Taoiseach has been involved in a car accident this evening.

the Taoiseach's car was involved in an accident just after five o'clock this evening around the Ballybough Road/North Circular Road area of Dublin.

The cause of the accident is so far unclear.

I was listening to the Garda Traffic Channel at around 5 o'clock ;). The controller put out a call for any available unit to go to the Government stationery office in Molesworth Street for a copy of the 1961 Road Traffic Act and for immediate delivery to a particular station to clarify an "incident". Possible connection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

I was listening to the Garda Traffic Channel at around 5 o'clock ;).

Naughty, Naughty!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

In fairness.. he got out of the car (he was not driving.. would have been a guard) and checked to see if she was ok. as far as i know he is not obliged to do so. Well i know CD plate (diplomats) holders are not.. if they are in an accident they can drive on and it can be sorted out later.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

overdriver wrote:
    Pity.

Very harsh wishing somebody dead, especially from a car crash when we have had so many killed on our roads this year alone.

I couldn't care less if you hate the man, but wishing him dead, that is totally out of order.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

yea man i'd love if our taoiseach was killed. that'd be great!

And as for this comment, I only hope you were being sarcastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Both posts reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Both posts reported.
    Funky checken sounds like he was sarcastically responding to overdriver... seems ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I was about to cross on the red pedestrian light on stephens green near leeson street (yeah, yeah everybody does it there) one day when a particularly fast beemer roars by me.. low and behold what mug do i see in the back? Yes its Bertie trying to have his henchmen run me over.

Too fast, driving dangerously, but sure if the Taoiseach gets there on time its ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

overdriver wrote:
    Pity.

Silly billy banned.

I'm going to assume funky chicken was being sarcastic.

Thread closed as its a trival non-story.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement