Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

93 Volvo Drivers Side Mirror (replace)

Options
  • 20-07-2006 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

The wife had an unfortunate accident last week where she slammed my pride and joy into another car and destroyed his mirror (during her driving test which was even worse). It's a Volvo 960 93 drivers side (heated, electric etc) his garage has quoted him €500 to replace it (€241 + vat for the mirror) and the rest for fitting.

Personally I think this is ludicrous, I seen the item on Ebay for less than €100 (OEM).

Any opinions or where I should go for a 2nd or 3rd opinion?

Nialler

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

look in the sticky links for the breakers, buy one cheap they were all electric/heated so you wont have any confusion on diffrent kinds only thing is it might be painted i know it matt black on the 940's but being that its a 960 (better trim) buy one, paint if needed and go to a local alleyway panel beaters he'll/She'll prob charge you a score, so much cheaper than 500 snots!

-VB-

Advertisement