Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about estate agents

Options
  • 20-07-2006 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

What exactly does estate agent fee cover?

Should they, by law, cover legal fees if tenants are known criminals, and they havn't properly vetted said tenants?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I presume this is an estate agent who is managing a a house rental for you?

Did you sign a contract with them at all? What does it say?

Have the tenants wrecked the place or are you just worried that they are crims?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I presume this is an estate agent who is managing a a house rental for you?

Did you sign a contract with them at all? What does it say?

Have the tenants wrecked the place or are you just worried that they are crims?

Yes, an estate agent was hired to rent out the premises, dont have the contract at hand, but they said they have never dealt with a case like this, and dont have any solicitors...

Yes, the tenants wrecked the place, and yes they are scumbags. Dont even think will can pull them up to pay for the damage, cause there on social welfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Grumps, talk to me via msn, I'll help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Thanks man, never thought of asking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Have you tried complaining to the Social Welfare? They tend to take a very dim view of stuff like this

• Advertisement
Advertisement