Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any online Sats for Cork?

Options
  • 20-07-2006 6:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

Anyonlines sats for the Macau festival?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

it was said betfair were doing them exclusively, tho havent checked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

when is this on?

just checked betfair are doing online satelites for this and it's on august 18th( i think - rushing now so cant open betfair to double check). Not sure what day the main satelite is on - it's $200 for the main one and there is super-satelites for this as well. Look up the mtts on betfair and if you search alphabetically it starts with macau

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Betfair run a $200 sat every Sunday at 7.30pm. Though as yet (last 3 weeks) they haven't even got the 10 min req to run it.

Not sure if I'll get around to playing in this satelite but at least the board is aware of it now, maybe next sundays one will be filled.

• Advertisement

these satelites are on at 6:30 sunday btw and not 7:30 and they only need a minimum of 6 players to kick off, it looks like they have run one of them alright as one guy has qualified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Betfair have been running them, but a lot of nights they aren't getting the required numbers and the tournaments end up been cancelled. It's worth checking in every night but don't hold out too much hope.

PS: This is for the daily super satellites, not sure about the main satellites.

luckylucky wrote:
    these satelites are on at 6:30 sunday btw and not 7:30 and they only need a minimum of 6 players to kick off, it looks like they have run one of them alright as one guy has qualified

My apologies. :confused:
    The must have dropped the min player req as I tried playing the first 2 weeks and they didn't run with 7 & 8.
    It's a 2k package so if we don't tell anyone with might get an overlay;):cool:
    Won't be playing this Sunday though as I'll be at the BigSlick team event in Waterford.

Maybe the reason there is a minimum of 6 is if they changed the package to just the buy-in, not at home now to check to see if package has changed.

if not yeah be good to get the overlay :D

Must have ran last night as I see another player with a package in the holding tank. Anyone play?

• Advertisement

I didn't get around to playing in it, I hope to have one crack off it at some stage if there's another few opportuntites.

Advertisement