Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Clutch...

Options
  • 19-07-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭

Hi, Have the car with a mechanic to fit a new clutch, anyone know what kind of a quote I can expect ? considering mechanic is very reasonable.

Car is a Rover 25 2000 1.4 ltr

No Rover jokes please.... Never had any bother since I bought and have put 25k on it in just over a year.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Approx 300 to 400 for the full cluthc kit to be done!!

Mine on a 1.4 Corolla was 340!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Thanks, Just wanted to know what to expect, about what I thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Why didnt you ask how much it would before he started.

Would you build a house without first out how much it would cost.

New Clutch fixed is about 350-500e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Well Im waiting on a quote before I give the go ahead, to fix.. So he hasn't started yet, its a mate of a mate doing me a favour.

Advertisement