Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alloy's question

Options
  • 19-07-2006 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

I have a Nissan Almera Sport H/B and it has 5 stud alloys on it. Will any 5 stub alloys fit it ? or are there different kinds of 5 stud alloy's out there.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

not all will fit, bring it in to a shop and get them to have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

NeVeR wrote:
    I have a Nissan Almera Sport H/B and it has 5 stud alloys on it. Will any 5 stub alloys fit it ? or are there different kinds of 5 stud alloy's out there.

thanks.

give the lads in east coast alloys in ardee co louth a ring

its only 1hr up the road from u on the m1 .. well maby 40 mins depends on traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

You need to find the PCD (pitch circle diamter) of the wheel bolt holes and also the ET (offset) to ensure compatability.

I would also endure whatever wheels you pick have proper hub self centering !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

cheers guys thanks for the info.

Advertisement