Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

one for the girls

Options
  • 18-07-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

I've this this punto around Bray a lot so I got a photo today...
    girlracerxl0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

On the pink note,pink accessories have become huge but there well tacky!

Even pink subs can be gotten

ipipinkbox.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lil momma

Just a little TOO pink don't ya think...? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh outside mickeyd's no classier place. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lil momma

just why... WHY?? lol :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

well if you're gonna waste 3+k on a paint job for a punto you must be touched - that's why.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Because pink sell!More so than sex probably!

Has anyone else noticed the amount of cars with fluffy pink seats/dice and steering wheel covers going round?ultimate tack!

ye, pretty tacky alright

• Registered Users Posts: 48 billyk

word has it that most men love nothing more than a bit of pink
    what a scouldy horrific colour
    what a scouldy horrific car

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Oh dear.

To think she could've bought a Sporting with the money....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

There's a small pink car with FECKING EYELASHES painted on the bonnet around Rathmines.

I'm sure whoever drives that monstrosity is a credit to feminism :rolleyes: Way to get yourself taken seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There's a delightful pink Impreza going around Cherry Orchard. Classy. (suspect it's 1.6 judging by the amount of noise it's making!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

steve06 wrote:
    I've this this punto around Bray a lot so I got a photo today...
    girlracerxl0.jpg
    Seen that one alot myself! Find it hard not to break out laughing while walking past at as its sitting in traffic! Afriad the windows'll roll down and a 20 stone beast'll start yelling at me! :)

Sico wrote:
    There's a small pink car with FECKING EYELASHES painted on the bonnet around Rathmines.

I'm sure whoever drives that monstrosity is a credit to feminism :rolleyes: Way to get yourself taken seriously.

I've seen it, very pale pink, if you turn right at the esso there it's usually parked on the right hand side of the road somewhere. Very tacky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TuneR

State of it, but then women like there pink, i mean pink fluffy boots.....wtf!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

colm_mcm wrote:
    There's a delightful pink Impreza going around Cherry Orchard. Classy. (suspect it's 1.6 judging by the amount of noise it's making!)

Yup i've seen this one. It's the new model '06 Impreza too. What a waste..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

eireal wrote:
    Because pink sell!More so than sex probably!

Has anyone else noticed the amount of cars with fluffy pink seats/dice and steering wheel covers going round?ultimate tack!

oh yeah. tacky indeed.

At least the muppet driving itcould have put a set of black 17"s on it to make it look someway les phalic.

We have one down here in waterford that is similar. it even has.wait for it. A huge pink playgirl logo on the back window, pink fluffy seats and pink dice. and forthe worst bit.......pink neons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Ahh, its not that bad. leave the chicks alone. if she offered ye a lift i`d bet ye wouldnt say no to her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Rumour has it its a guys car

typical. prolly a travellers car :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

What a sh1tbox. A fool and their money are easily parted, or so the saying goes ;)

1/1000 Odds that a skanger is driving it!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

of course a skanger is driving it - its in bray isnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭joeblogg1

Irishbird
    Less of the slagging off of Bray please, I live there , otherwise please let us know what end of the a**ehole of this great city you come from !!!!

no, a blonde chick owns it. I've seen her around in it, she's not young though. I also saw a pink polo the other day in Bray too - the girls like their pink cars out there....
    poloew8.jpg

when will the horror stop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i too saw her today, the punto driver, it is a woman driver but she ain't young she'd be about 30 or so, she's probably a hairdresser or something.
    joeblogg1 wrote:
    Irishbird
    Less of the slagging off of Bray please, I live there , otherwise please let us know what end of the a**ehole of this great city you come from !!!!

ahh shutup ya big skanger ya :p*

*i'm from bray too.

Jesus, everyone's from Bray... I live there too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I seen this car the other day, there's a for sale sign on one of the windows.:D It truly is the tackiest thing I've ever seen.

At the best of times it would be hard enough to shift a secondhand punto without making a loss, but a modified pink punto. LOL

Advertisement