Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drivers for ei3001 laptop 1.2 ghz winxp

Options
  • 18-07-2006 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I.m using generic drivers for the onboard vga ,1024x768, on my 1.2ghz ei systems 3001 laptop .I can,t find a website foe EI SYSTEMS, does anyone know where i can download drivers for the onboard vga grahics card.Is there any program i can install that will identify the card, and tell me what drivers i need.Its using generic winxp svga driver at present.I tey,d update drivers vga ,from device manager, it did not work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

www.driveragent.com
    Go there and scan your pc for free,it might give you the name of the graphics onboard,you'll have to sign up to download the driver but the scan is free so give it a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The Graphics card is a shared 64MB Castle Rock...

Is this the laptop with a Via processor? PC World actually had it for 99 pounds at one stage, what a bargin eh? Great if you only do word processing etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

are there any other shops, selling 1.2ghz laptops, for 150euro, post back here ,ill buy two,for my sisters.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

i think its a via 1.0ghz cpu,yeah.256meg ram.64meg video memory,set thru bios .

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

And here is that all important link you want:
    link

• Advertisement
Advertisement