Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ban on boy racers..........

Options
  • 18-07-2006 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

ok folks

i think there should be an outright ban on boyracers, lets face it. 90% or 95% of the state detest them, they do absolutely nothing but are just a major pain in the a** where ever they go.

before i get slated by this, i do know there are genuine car modders around, but there is no way for the governmant to distinguish between people who put neons and twin tail pipes on a 1 litre corsa and rev around like a loon with a baseball hat and other more resonable (sometimes!) people who have expensive cars they modify.

so a outright ban, or a fine of 1000e for driving the nuts out of a sub 1.4litre car with 2000w speakers and neons at the very least........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Define boy racer in a manner that could be put into law.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i fully support this notion :rolleyes:
    also a ban on all males with ginger hair should be brought in:rolleyes:
    anyone cought painting in the open should be shot:rolleyes:
    infact anything that is driven that isnt a factory standart gray paint not metallic should be put off the roads:rolleyes:

trolling moron

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Yawn.

Not everyone who mods a car (even a cheap skangery one) drives like a lunatic. Not everyone who drives a bog standard car is a good driver either.

People who drive badly and dangerously should be clamped down on no matter what their cars look like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jesus H Christ! If we have had one of these threads we've had a hundred.

Closed.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement