Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning suits

Options
  • 18-07-2006 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,326 ✭✭✭✭

I was in the Four Courts today. I was tempted to order drinks from the serior council in the morning suit. :)

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What were you up for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭focusing

Someone I know saw a very shocked Superior Court Judge being asked for directions to the nearest Gents' toilets as he was lead along by his tipstaff!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,326 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Witness for a RTA.

Actually, I did use the toilets. The UV lighting makes them rather obvious. However, what it does to your urine is scary. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Victor wrote:
    Witness for a RTA.

Actually, I did use the toilets. The UV lighting makes them rather obvious. However, what it does to your urine is scary. :eek:
    It's almost criminal...

Advertisement