Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round Ireland with a Fridge

Options
  • 18-07-2006 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd vent my rage.

This quite possibly, the *worst* book I have ever read.

The writing is appalling. There is no substance to the book whatsoever and it seems like he was just trying to get to a certain number of pages. The amount of tripe was unreal. He spends a paragraph describing every little thing: every phonecall, every time he looks at someone, anything at all..........RAGE! It isn't even remotely funny. He tries so hard to make everything sound hilarious but he cant, beacuse he isn't funny!

I'd like to add that the only reason I read this sh!te was because I was stuck on a boat for two days and it was all I had. If I had run out of toilet paper, that book would have been shredded and used in it's place. I would have set the book on fire, except I could get half the price back if I exchanged it somewhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I quite liked it but I felt no need to read it again.

Advertisement