Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to LaRocca?

Options
  • 18-07-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

I saw LaRocca a few years back in Whelans great gig. I came across a LaRocca cd for sale in golden records, looks like a new cd but they don't look like the same band. Theres a tall guy called Bjorn in the band I saw and their Irish . Googled and they must be 2 different bands,, didnt think 2 bands could have the same name. anyone know who I'm talking about cos I don't :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Probably a different band. There are lots of bands with the same names, I think there's two Placebos and at least 48 Suedes (as if one wasn't enough) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

Questions of two bands to one side for the moment. What the hell actually happened to the Irish LaRocca? They had a couple of alright songs. So weird that I found this thread, my mate was only talking about these guys like 3 or 4 days ago.

There's a Bjorn in La Rocca alright.. Think they got signed to an American label so they live on the US east coast now. I'd say their album will be great.. The EP was.

http://myspace.com/laroccamusic

Advertisement