Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The VooV Experience!

Options
  • 17-07-2006 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

So who's heading over to the VooV Experience in Germany next month!? The Biggest Trance festival in Europe! Maybe the world, I'm not sure.

I've got my flights booked already. Three days of mind altering music, video and substance abuse! Ooooh... suits you sir!:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I take it the answer is no one then!? tut tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is it a purely trance event?
    don't think i'd be able to cope with that... i needs my variety

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Trance is very 90's, slowly loosing it's appeal now.....
    The lack of interest in this thread says it all really

/me waits to get attacked by some glow sticks....

Yeah mainly Trance and Electro which isn't my number one choice of Music but the atmosphere of the place is amazing! They don't call it the experience for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭neutronyx

To get an idea of what Rich is talking about you can go next friday 28th July to LIFE Bar (lower abbey street Dublin 1)
    The spirit of this party multiplied by 100 is what you get at Mr. Antaro's Festival "Voov-Experience" ;)
    The crew not going to Germany this year but to Morocco for the Rythms of Peace festival
    Next year we will go back to Germany.
    Love&Light
    Neutronyx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SoulRock

yea heading off for a few days of bliss to VooV, just back from FullMoon festival also in germany had an unbelievable time.. was at voov and full moon also 3 years ago and cant wait to experince Voov again, there is nothing that it can b compared to anywhere.. psytrance is different to 'Trance' so cant be compared to anything that was in the "90's" as its not that type of sound...
    i like all sorts if music as long as its good... coupled with the most amazing sound systems and visuals light years ahead of anything we see over here..
    see you all there then yea!!
    vibes
    SoulRock

Finally nice to see some peeps on the same wave length as me:D
    Only two weeks to go man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ArmageddeoN

hey!
    any1 going this year?
    xxx

hi-hotel in nice, anyone stayed there?
    state of the art hotel with a wicked sense of music.:D
    www.hi-hotel.net

[VooV o8]
    who's going?
    any been before, wana give me sum advice or tell me what it was like?
    xxx:
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Not into todays trance at all especially that Euro trance nonsense, give me early/mid 1990's trance, love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nurburgking

Why do you post here Jonny> You know absolutely nothing about dance music.

This is a psytrance festival and the most famous one in the world at that.

Why do you post here Jonny> You know absolutely nothing about dance music.

This is a psytrance festival and the most famous one in the world at that.

I know nothing about dance music :D:D and you have a PHD in dance music studies eh :D:rolleyes: Fcuks sake where do they come from... your welcome to your psy trance festival, ive never heard of it anwyay, ive better festivals to be going to.

I'm guessing you don't even know what psytrance is along with lots of other stuff that has happeend since 1993.

I'm guessing you don't even know what psytrance is along with lots of other stuff that has happeend since 1993.

Listen mate ive been on the dance music scene since 1990 so to suggest i don't even know what psytrance is, is comical, my knowledge of all things dance music without wanting to sound big headed is vast, in fact ive even been to some psytrance party's years ago and while there there is a good vibe @ these partys the music is not my cup of tea, i prefer old skool German and Belgium Techno/Trance, ill leave it at that ive no desire to get into silly arguments with random people online.

You've never heard of Voov and you've never heard of the Field. You know nothing sir.

Post deleted.

Jonny - Dont let yerself be dragged down to the level of the trolls.

Advertisement