Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest 12month sub for digitalb?

Options
  • 17-07-2006 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

As suggested by Watty over on the satellite forum, I'm reposting here.

Whats the best price I can get for the Digitalb (Eutelsat W2) package? If i'm looking to ween a couple of people off Sly and save a few euro into the bargain, how good of a replacement will Digitalb be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

www.alsat.co.uk

the folks over there are the digitalb experts.

http://www.digitalbcard.com/
    sellers of the cards
    cost about €17 per month.

great price for an inclusive card that does movies, football and over18 stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Thanks for that Pal. Will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

www.goldwafers.com

Also on the movie channels the albanian subs are usually harccoded onto the movie. So if you dont like subs on screen it may be an issue. Frankly I dont care. If you are still around the area Eurorunner you are more than welcome to pop over and have a look at the package if you like, have it running here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

www.goldwafers.com

Also on the movie channels the albanian subs are usually harccoded onto the movie. So if you dont like subs on screen it may be an issue. Frankly I dont care. If you are still around the area Eurorunner you are more than welcome to pop over and have a look at the package if you like, have it running here.

Nice one Ronan. Might take ya up on that if I ever find a spare few minutes!

times a thief..

<EDIT>How good are the movie channels? And do they have any of the cross channel monday night games or is it just Sat/Sun?</EDIT>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

They tend to have a lot of movies before sky. As for the monday night games I have only recently got it and no footie as of yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement