Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter, Bjorn and John - Young Folks

Options
  • 16-07-2006 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Has anyone heard of these dudes? Saw their video for Young Folks on MTV2 and thought it was a very cool, summery song. They're playing Crawdaddy sometime in August, can't wait to check them out in concert!

http://www.myspace.com/peterbjornandjohn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

aye tis a good song. when i was in tower on friday a dude asked about them and the guy at the counter said they had lots of people looking for the single but it wasnt out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

It's been stuck in my head for weeks now! So catchy!

You can hear it on their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/peterbjornandjohn/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Thems be a good group of musicans, fairly catchy album. I think the vocals are a bit shakey on one or two tracks but it ads to it's flavour i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

i love them. Going to see them play in August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ArcadeFred

Heard that song on myspace a while back. Thinkin of goin to this gig myself. Wonder how much it'll be? Seems like it might be one of those surprise ones where you think there'll be nobody there but it'll be packed out and such.

• Advertisement

Tickets are around €16 all in. They are gathering press momentum so get tickets while you can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 markkel

they are playing in cork start of next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

What date are they playing here?

Dublin 12th August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Thanks, 3 good gigs in ten days then with The Russian Futurists and Camera Obscura

• Advertisement
Advertisement