Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinet/Display case lighting

Options
  • 16-07-2006 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

(This message is also in 'Gardening/DIY' but I thought I'd post it here too as some of ye guys might have some experience :) )

Hi!

I'll shortly be making a wall mounted display unit, but was thinking of putting some form of lighting in it, ideally some sort of thin, strip light, nothing too powerful, it wont be a big case. So as lighting and electronics aint my thing, has anyone any ideas on simple display lighting, ie something that I can just buy, fit it in the case and plug it in, or even one that battery operated.

Also, is there an online Irish or UK dealers where I'd be able to get the light fixture?

Many thanks

CroppyBoy1798

Advertisement