Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sure Bet

Options
  • 15-07-2006 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

There is one sure bet today and that is Lisfann in the 2.30pm at the Curragh. If you want to make handy money then stick as much as possible on this horse today. It is 11/8 with Paddy Power Bookmakers.

My source works in their stable and said that this was a sure thing today. Put your house on it.

Regards,
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

There is one sure bet today and that is Lisfann in the 2.30pm at the Curragh. If you want to make handy money then stick as much as possible on this horse today. It is 11/8 with Paddy Power Bookmakers.

My source works in their stable and said that this was a sure thing today. Put your house on it.

Regards,
    Mark

That's a pretty irresponsible post. There are no sure things in sport unless they are 'fixed' - and even then there is always a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It was a purely idiotic post. He didn't even know the horse's right name. It of course lost for anyone wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭GreenDoor

Maybe he layed the horse after getting good information that it wouldn't win! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Let him post it if he wants, mugs are they who followed! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Mark Paisley - Tyrone's finest Piano Player

I note he didn't say "Tyrone's finest horse tipster" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Posts like the OP's should result in a ban from the gambling forum. Just unsubstantiated BS. I could get a pet monkey and get him to throw darts at the form guide and post it up here as a sure thing. Note that he hasn't come back after the result to tell us what went wrong and why we have lost our houses.
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement