Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moral Orel

Options
  • 15-07-2006 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

I came across a good little animation on Google Video yesterday called Moral Orel.

300px-Moralorel_image.jpg

It's about a little kid called Orel who lives in the town of Moralton, USA. Orel tends to get a bit confused by the sermons he hears at church and it always ends up geting him into lots of trouble. Such as when he is told that wasting things is a sin, so he takes up drinking his own urine.

It's very well done and uses the same style of animation as that old religious series Davey and Goliath.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Oh my gosh, that's really very funny!!! :D Hey, why don't we tell those on the Christian forum about it? I bet they'd love it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

UU wrote:
    Oh my gosh, that's really very funny!!! :D Hey, why don't we tell those on the Christian forum about it? I bet they'd love it! :D

I am waiting for one on Creationism/ID so I can unleash it on JC and Wolfsbane:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Asiaprod wrote:
    I am waiting for one on Creationism/ID so I can unleash it on JC and Wolfsbane:)
    Poor JC didn't take too well to the doonesbury one, I doubt he'd find this any more amusing =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Asiaprod wrote:
    Hehe! That would be great! (mutters: bloody young earth creationists........) I'd give Cantab. one on gays and see what he thinks! :D Actually in the one where Orel drinks his urine, I think there is something going on between his father and the coach!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

bluewolf wrote:
    Poor JC didn't take too well to the doonesbury one, I doubt he'd find this any more amusing =(

What can I say, the truth sometimes hurts:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement