Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

dent repair

Options
  • 13-07-2006 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey does anyone know of anyone in the wicklow/south dublin area who will repair dents without having to respray the car? I've tried dial-a-dent but they couldnt help with it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aldy05

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Day-wanna-wonga

How can a dent be repaired without respraying the paintwork? You have a dent, but the paint is perfect? What did you hit? A marshmallow? A pillow truck?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

How can a dent be repaired without respraying the paintwork? You have a dent, but the paint is perfect? What did you hit? A marshmallow? A pillow truck?

It's called paintless dent repair. Modern car paints are flexible enough to not crack when a dent is repaired.

I used a crowd called Dent Magic in Dublin. Worth giving a call, I don't have the number on me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

Probably no use to you as he's located in Cork, but he might know a guy who knows a guy .... Dent Doctor 087 682 4609. (drives a savage looking A4 Avant too ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

LOL! Seriously though, it happens all the time.

• Advertisement

I tried dent magic but they said they only do commercial? Anyone know of anyone else around?

aldy05 wrote:
    I tried dent magic but they said they only do commercial? Anyone know of anyone else around?
    or anyone know anyone who could fix it otherwise at a reasonable price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Shane O'Brien in Blacklion, Greystones is very good. He did some work on my car last week (removing heavy scuffing from front and rear bumbers) and did a great job. Give him a call on 2873107.

Let me know if you need directions.

Advertisement