Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N7 - supposed to be finished today

Options
  • 13-07-2006 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭

Is still still happening or going to be put back a few more days (weeks)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

i was on it yesterday and it looked well,however the join to the nass bypass is nowhere near ready, looks like a couple of more weeks work in it

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jkgvfg

The plan seems to be to open the 3 lanes, both ways from Rathcoole to Kill tomorrow and Kill to the Ball in Naas at the end of July.

But they would have to have a good days work today to do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lockster

I was on the N7 this morning and although it is nearly finished, I don't think that it will be ready tomorrow. The road markings still have to painted from Kill to Rathcoole and there are still some areas of the central reservation that have to filled in. I would think this will be finished by the end of next week and the Kill to Naas section finished by end July first week in August.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Going to be one serious bottleneck @ newlandscross.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

According to Live Drive 3 lanes will be opened sometime next week
    Contractor will not give a definite day though

• Advertisement
Advertisement