Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xavier naidoo

Options
  • 12-07-2006 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

anyone heard of this guy heard one of his songs on the radio the other day and it was brilliant, didnt have a clue what he was saying though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 CrazyGirl

yeah he is one of the few brilliant german musicians. some of his songs are half english half german. i do really like his musik. it makes even more sense if you understand his lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

bist du am leben from his new album is pretty good, but i didn't really like anything else on it. i haven't heard any of his older stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Lived for a bit in Germany a few years ago, liked him alot. He had a track out with RZA. haven't heard anything of him since I've come home though

Advertisement