Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent irish bands wanted!

Options
  • 11-07-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

im looking for goood irish bands to play a festival ! the likes of the blizzards , the delerentos and director! any more ideas out there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

whats the festival,, when and where.

any more details???

check out

www.dextramusic.com
    www.myspace.com/dextramusic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

HI THERE,
    WE ARE A "DECENT BAND"HAILING FROM CO.LAOIS AND UP FOR DOIN A FESTIVAL GIG!WHATS THE STORY WITH THE GIG AND WHERE IS IT?
    CHECK US OUT @ www.myspace.com/northstarfusion
    cheers!dave.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

a bit more information about the festival would be great name / location etc

may i suggest contacting the site in my siggie (or even look at the bands on the site) to try and find some qaulity bands

failing that may i STRONGLY suggest a band called Noise Control they're seriously entertaining , seriously good and i'll officially right now "tip" them for big things in 2007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lexxy

Listen to Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly : http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15897464

i know they play almost everything n for cheap too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 dextra

im looking for goood irish bands to play a festival ! the likes of the blizzards , the delerentos and director! any more ideas out there?
    hi this is deco from dextra here if there is any festivals going we would love to be a part of them live is were its at for dextra just ask around and you,ll be told so if your looking for bands dextra would love to be one of your acts theres no ego,s in the band just pure love for music so you can count on us guys any time rock on deco dextra www.dextramusic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭hollyhamill

gosh thanks already for all the comments and pms!

i know i never really said anydeails before but there are several chances and oppurtunities for bands to play up here in the coming months - mostly starting from september!illl keep posting!

holly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bluesun

So whats the craic with the festival??

cheers,
    Brew - BLUE SUN

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

well could ye post up a few details , location , possible venues etc??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭hollyhamill

Hi there guys - sorry we were off for a while there!
    cheeers for all the feedback we got - a few good demos were sent in ( keep 'em comingMusicminders C/O DAC, Bundoran, Donegal - www.musicminders.com)

As for the actual gigs we had - they went ace ! :)

SEPT 28TH - THE DELORENTOS
    ^ SEPT 29TH - THE IMMEDIATE
    ^ SEPT 30th - THE OCEAN BALL!
    ^ OCT 13TH - DIRECTOR
    ^ OCT 14TH - SUDDYN
    ^ OCT 27TH - ANN SCOTT
    ^ OCT 28TH - COWBOY X
    ^ OCT 29TH - ONYA
    ^ NOV 24TH - CHADSKO
    ^ NOV 25TH - THE BLIZZARDS

So at the moment our task is arranging the nest run of gigs for bundoran's 'Chasin Bull' !

Keep the info coming ono your band - your favourite bands :rolleyes: :D:)

TTYS x)

Advertisement