Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterstones Sci-fi & Fantasy 3 for 2

Options
  • 09-07-2006 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

For those who havn't heard, Waterstones are doing a 3 for 2 offer on all sci-fi and fantasy books for the next month.

Something tells my I'll be picking up the entire wheel of time series for 80 odd euro :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

*twitches*

I can feel my wallet getting lighter already....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i really need to be strong and avoid this, Already spent fifty squid on phillip k dick books last month

damn 3 for2's tempting the weak

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Wheel of time is a big pile of ****e. If you still want to buy them, at least go to chapters, many unfulfilled readers have returned many copies of their unfulfilling books...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'm thinking of availing of this offer to buy a couple more of the A Song of Fire and Ice books. I bought the first one along with a couple of Neil Gaiman books the other day when I first saw the offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Guys Trust me. Ebay is still afr cheaper. If you can manage to get alot of books from one seller you could end up picking up about 10 books for 15euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement