Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sidescan Sonar

Options
  • 08-07-2006 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have a side scan sonar available for the recovery of lost bodys etc contact details availabe on my website. There is no charge for the use of the sides sonar .

http://sidescansonar.bravehost.com/index.html

Any questions get in touch

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

Hi Joe

Do you rent the sidescan sonar out too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joefromireland

No I do not rent out the equipment as it is to hard to use for a first time user and also to expensive to replace if lost or damaged at sea ,sorry it just to hard to trust a third party with the gear.
    Thanks
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joefromireland

If anybody has any interesting projects for the sidescan sonar please get in touch .I havent done much with it this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭smcmullan

Try posting on the forums on www.tecdiver.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

you should contact the civil defence water rescue unit as they're normally looking for help with projects. Other rescue/search units may not be able to use equipment like this for various reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Cian33

I have a side scan sonar available for the recovery of lost bodys etc contact details availabe on my website. There is no charge for the use of the sides sonar .

http://sidescansonar.bravehost.com/index.html

Any questions get in touch

Joe

Hi joe
    Do you still have the sports scan

Advertisement