Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandaddy

Options
  • 08-07-2006 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

their website is here and you can play selected tracks from the new album for free. they are winding down so catch them while you can !

I got into them during the Sophtware Slump and have been addicted since.

Anyone else into them ? They kind of slipped under the radar a little bit.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, they're a great band.. I cauight them live when they were promoting sumday.. forget where it was.. some little pub in dublin somewhere.

i was sad to hear they were callign it a day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Sumday is my favourite. It was the track 'He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's The Pilot' that caught my ear from Sophtware Slump. Sumday is the album I keep going back to though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can't beat stray dog and the chocolate shake :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

You can't beat bouncing along to AM 180 every now and then. And I love Now It's On too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

ya sad to see the them go.
    sophtware slump is a great album. thats when i found out about them as well. they have a great collection of songs overall.
    the crystal lake,he's simple...,im on standby, now its on, stray dog and the choc shake, hewletts daughter, lawn and so on. list is endless,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

my personal favourite - "Beneath the weeping willow" - a truly beautiful little song. The Sophtware Slump is a masterpiece.

Advertisement