Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spiral

Options
  • 08-07-2006 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

hav anybody ever seen/heard of "spiral". he's in 'big brother' on c4 at d moment and is described as a dj and rapper from dublin. Who?! What?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I'd never heard of him previously. My brother told me they played one of his tracks on the radio the other day. Some gangsta-wannabe stuff about knifing taxi-drivers, etc... Had some of it on the other night and he was trying to make up a rhyme about his housemates, which was pretty basic & not exactly inspiring stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

this fella spiral is a joke he was on the fm104 phone show a while back playing one of his tracks, the song was about joyriding, intimidating people who he describes as 'rats' as the previous poster suggested knifing taxi driver breaking into houses. all of which he says he has never done:rolleyes: but this is what he sees living in finglas. in summary its like a redneck yank trying to play whiskey in the jar.

100% ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭shyne

he's a complete muppet can't f***ing stand him rap is for american's i can't stand him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Rap is for American's. Insightful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Havent heard his stuff or seen him on tv yet, but my mate grew up with him in Finglas.

He says hes a spa

*shrugs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Question : Seeing as lots of so called Irish Rappers like to bang on about all the crimes that they commit, could that not effectively be used as a confession?

Anything to get Spiral locked away from the public but without the cameras!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 numacd

Dragan wrote:
    Question : Seeing as lots of so called Irish Rappers like to bang on about all the crimes that they commit, could that not effectively be used as a confession?

Anything to get Spiral locked away from the public but without the cameras!!! :D
    He is not doing very well on ds:bb forum's or ch4 official forum,he is being made out to being a perv,does anybody know anything about him,his real name etc, I know its Glen,but what is his surname.I know we like to support our own,but Im afraid there's not much we can do in his case.He dosn't know the difference between a melon and a grapefruit:o

Let's not get into BB or it's contestants on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 numacd

Makaveli wrote:
    Let's not get into BB or it's contestants on this forum.
    :eek: Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

"I'm Spiral,
    I do what I say,
    I'm Spiral,
    Writing raps every day,
    I'm Spiral,
    This is who I am,
    And if you don't like me,
    I couldn't give a damn"

Insightful, lyrically gifted young individual... I can see him going far...

• Advertisement

numacd wrote:
    :eek: Sorry!

There's a forum dedicated to it here, http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=545 .

Sorry, I can't stand the program and really have no inclination to read through posts about it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Not BB related but that song is dire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Resistance

steveland? wrote:
    "I'm Spiral,
    I do what I say,
    I'm Spiral,
    Writing raps every day,
    I'm Spiral,
    This is who I am,
    And if you don't like me,
    I couldn't give a damn"

Insightful, lyrically gifted young individual... I can see him going far...

He might get a contract with G-Unit with dose kind of lyrics:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

why are we talking about spiral in a rap forum he cant rap!

my favorite line is though "going towards blanch being chased by the special branch he is a joke". i hope he wins big brother and stays in england.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

haha what a plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

His full name is Glen Coroner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 djeoinc

****ing fake ****er thats what he is he probably cant rap at all and trys to make beats like 50 cent what a ****ing steamer, what a ****ing steamer,
    what a ****ing steamer, and hes on big brother only steamers go on big brother, people who just seek attention cause there lifes are ****

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement