Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooring Allowance

Options
  • 07-07-2006 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey moving in to a two bed apt in the park in sept, somone mentioned something about a flooring allowance?? anyone know about this? how much is it and where do you get it? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they give it to you when you close the sale - how much depends on the type of house. its valid in Breretons or Bargaintown. we found Breretons customer service to be less than brilliant - can't comment on Bargaintown.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Your choice will be BargainTown or Brertons and dear god ....dont get me started on Brertons..after we spent the guts of over €6,000 we couldnt get them back for love nor money to fix something call after call after call..then they said we owed them money and rang sveral times even after they copped they had made a mistake and they rang again???? appaling customer service after the money was paid!!! Floors look great but my god never going back to them again , have to go cant speak get very upset when I hear their name :o arghhhhhhhhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Angel

Avoid Brereton's like the plague.

Advertisement