Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ill be surprised if it hasnt been posted before !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yeah it's been posted before, since you've done that one ya might wanna try the others: LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I've tried that one before but get nowhere with it - I don't have the observation skills needed or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭doogle deegan

I can open the safe but cant pick up the screwdriver for some reason. Any idea how i can. If i click on it the safe just closes?

EDIT: I got it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

What safe :s
    I've collected some keys and opened some drawers, that's about it - I suck :)

p.pete wrote:
    What safe :s
    I've collected some keys and opened some drawers, that's about it - I suck :)

try opening and closing the curtain a few times you will find another object

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Ive done the other ones only finished the one I posted tho lol :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Just in case:
    Got everything i can find but can't open the mystery box. Put both rings on it but the tape, cd or batery don't work in the other slot

Help!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭noeleenred

timeout spoiler
    I think what you're looking for is under the pillow down the side of the mattress.

My first spoiler!

Thanks tSubh Dearg, thats brilliant.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

noeleenred, for future reference, you do a spoiler by typing
    [spoiler?]text[/spoiler?] only leave out the ?'s.

Right found what i needed to find, problem is:
    video works but can't click on that part of the wall.

Help!

• Advertisement

Do this:
    dont click untill after the video has finnidhed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Re the Crimson Room...

im stuck..

This is where i am so far:
    Spoiler:
    Got 3 keys, a metal stick, 2 rings, and a cassete, I've opened the box and it says i need a battery... ive searched all over and can't find a battery anywhere..

Help appreciated!

look all around the bed, it is at the foot of the bed beside the wall

Right found what i needed now
    before i start on the long track of all possible combinations is there a clue to the combination number or just try all possibilies?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I have a similar problem to timeout only
    I know you get the combination from the address on the memo found earlier.

Now the problem I have is that the ebaum's world version of this game does not take you to the right place so I went to the original version of it.

The code I got from going to the website there was 5986 but everytime I entered it and tried the key I was told that the numbers were wrong. Anyone know what the deal is here?

Code is

And I escape :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lynnfurlonger

I have the two rings in the metal box, but I cant open it and cant find anything that will..? I have cassette, cd battery, and three keys. Help

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

i have 3 keys, 2 rings, battery, cable and the box as well as the video. I have tracked down the correct code. from reading the threads i must play the video, HOW?

help please:D

sorted, just managed 2 get out of the room.

enjoyable but frustrating
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭noeleenred

Enright
    I think you are missing a metal piece, this can be found at the top of the bed under the pillow where the top of the matress is. You need to go to the box, put the two rings on the circles and the metal piece on the rectangle provided. Click ont he box and it will open. Put in the battery and cassette and then click on the lens. Hope this helps

• Advertisement

many thanks nooleenred, i had tracked down the missing bit. good exercise though:D

Advertisement