Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were you watching CSI Miami fans?

Options
  • 06-07-2006 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Last nights (5-7-2006) episode starred Irish magic man Keith Barry playing the role of errr....a magician on board a cruise ship! I don't know, maybe this was a repeat and you've probably seen it but I'm guessing it's a new episode as I'm sure his appearance would have been mentioned on the forum by now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

yeah it was a new episoded. he was a crap actor! almost as bad as that maire sol or whatever her name is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

he sounded really bad in it
    it was a good episode though

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Originally posted by BFassassin
    he sounded really bad in it
    I agree, it seemed like he was reading his lines off a card behind Emily Proctor. I found it amusing when she searched his case of magic tricks and found the $70,000. It made him look more like a poor mans Paul Daniels rather than the brilliant entertainer we know him as. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Indo claimed last nights episode was last in series, however it's only episode 22 of 24 in the fourth series, so what next is it a paper gaff or have RTE really stopped the series?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Indo claimed last nights episode was last in series, however it's only episode 22 of 24 in the fourth series, so what next is it a paper gaff or have RTE really stopped the series?

Next Wednesday CSI:NY s2 ep01 is billed and there is no CSI:Miami scheduled for RTE over the next two weeks* so yes it would appear they have stopped short.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show these episodes at all and proceded with series 5 next year, they have done it before with other programmes.

*According to Digiguide. RTE don't always bother providing them (and other non-RTE listings providers) with accurate information.

Seeing as RTE only provide two days listings on their website there's no point looking there for info either.

What a class act they are, I am so happy my licence fee is funding their incompetence as well as subsidising the plank's overpriveledged lifestyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

John R wrote:
    Next Wednesday CSI:NY s2 ep01 is billed and there is no CSI:Miami scheduled for RTE over the next two weeks* so yes it would appear they have stopped short.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show these episodes at all and proceded with series 5 next year, they have done it before with other programmes.

*According to Digiguide. RTE don't always bother providing them (and other non-RTE listings providers) with accurate information.

Seeing as RTE only provide two days listings on their website there's no point looking there for info either.

What a class act they are, I am so happy my licence fee is funding their incompetence as well as subsidising the plank's overpriveledged lifestyle.
    Dammit they did again and those two finale eppys are really good too (Much better than csi lv season 6 finale) As for keith barry all the kept thinking when i saw it was FAIR CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye he was very cringeworthy. and why no finale of miami? damn RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

sorry there are 3 episode left and they are called shock,rampage and one of our own

Advertisement