Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 150 FO Thursday

Options
  • 06-07-2006 3:06pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else from here going along to this? I think I might make a reappearance at this as the first one is the only one of these I have been at so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

Thinking of heading in to this tonight. Just wondering what the standard is generally like for this game and what sort of numbers would be the norm?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Numbers are usually 50-70 from what I know (49 first week, more the next 2). Standard is aboutt he same as the Monday night FO if you have ever played that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Sounds tempting Dom......

You know you want to Olly. I am currently on my worst tournament run in recorded history so I need to money soon. Thankfully cash games are doing better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

Satelites starting from ehhhhhhh NOW lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

i'm on the way!!

and i'm home..!

never got going. 2 big draws both missed. played weak enough. down to 4k and my AK all-in against A7 (for a healthy sized pot) ended in a split...... At roughly 4.5k I re-raised all-in with AQ from the SB against a chronic raiser.. and the BB called with JJ :( The original raiser folded but said he had 77 and he assured me he was calling so either way i was going down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

ocallagh wrote:
    and i'm home..!

never got going. 2 big draws both missed. played weak enough. down to 4k and my AK all-in against A7 (for a healthy sized pot) ended in a split...... At roughly 4.5k I re-raised all-in with AQ from the SB against a chronic raiser.. and the BB called with JJ :( The original raiser folded but said he had 77 and he assured me he was calling so either way i was going down.

Wow, Niall, you're getting home early from tournaments these days. :)

Hard luck, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

ocallagh wrote:
    and i'm home..!

I also pushed in the sb with 4.5k after a shortstack had limped but the bb was a complete fish and called me with KQ rivering a J to fill a middler

bohsman wrote:
    I also pushed in the sb with 4.5k after a shortstack had limped but the bb was a complete fish and called me with KQ rivering a J to fill a middler
    I hate idiots like that.

• Advertisement

Wow, Niall, you're getting home early from tournaments these days. :)

Hard luck, man.
    i know! The last few big tournies I've played I've been one of the first out!! so who wants to back me for wsop?? lol

Advertisement