Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merrion tues 100+10

Options
  • 05-07-2006 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a ticket for the 100 + 10 tuesday game in the merrion and was wondering what the structure is like (starting stacks etc) and what the skill level is like...

I heard that there was only about 20 people at the game last fortnight so the pay out is probably poor? is it set or is it determined by how many people turn up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Moved to tourney forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

it wont let me delete this so can someone move it to the other forum... i posted it here by accident thanks

edit cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

all the 100s go into the prizepool so it depends on how many runners. The world cup probably affected turnout the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Think there was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago.
    Its a decent structure with plenty of play starting stack 4000 then another 4000 whenever you want-very nice tourny.
    I have a ticket to play this next week so should be there.

Advertisement