Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mtv trl

Options
  • 05-07-2006 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭

does anyone know what happened to trl uk and ireland. it hasn't been on since last year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Isn't that a programme that had music on it? They are banned from MTV now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cena wrote:
    it hasn't been on since last year

for one simple reason

it was ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

I was wondering where it went to myself. Was the only thing I used to watch on Mtv. Music, celeb guests, live performances and the presenters were a howl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

It's on a break I thought? It aint on all year round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if it is on a break then it must be some break. op says it hasnt been on since last year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Mossy Monk wrote:
    for one simple reason

it was ****
    here here, at a time that mtv uk was trying to build an identity the last thing they needed was another copy of a US show. the channel is utter crap now, can't remember the last time i saw a video on it, and trl only played a minute of songs so they could get back to the studio and talk crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

O don't over react. It was on 3 months ago.

Advertisement