Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

macau poker festival

Options
  • 04-07-2006 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

is there any body running live satellites for the main event other than the macau club that would be fairly close to kerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Dont know but i reckon Connie in The Cue Club In Kilarney will be running a few scooter u can check with him but i reckon so ....

We will have 10 or so seats in Waterford to fill actually giving away 2 tickets in a draw at half time aswell .... 200 runners €10 a man reckon we will generate €2000 to give away 2 tickets at our team event on 23rd july and we have stts all day 4 tickets .....

Neill K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

hi there,
    yes of course we will be doing some qualifiers for the main event.I would expect we will do 4 or 5 different qualifiers between now and the maccau festival.I can pm you with the details if you like.I'll be talking to Ken from the maccau shortly and once he gives the ok(which im sure he will),we'll start organising them.
    connie(cue club killarney).

Advertisement