Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanye in Cork

Options
  • 03-07-2006 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

For what its worth, Kanye was sh*** last night in Cork.

Sound rubbish, voice shouting more than singing. By the way I saw his show in the point and he was excellent. Just turned up and took the $$$$$

Who was his DJ? He had a mare!!!!!!

Where was A-track?

He tried to jam with the string section another disaster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

ah come on, in fairness i thought Kanye was actually ggood.The sound was the d*ckheads at the Marquee's fault.a shame as the orchestra were with him. I dont think he just did it for the cash at all, he put it alot of effort.An hour and a half is very decent and he was pretty relentless.....And dont worry im not a Kanye d*ck rider by any means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hali-c

Do you really think he came just for money?His production alone made him millions,so just imagine how much he made on his own solo albums-he hardly needs money!I thought he was class-fair enough it might not of being crystal clear sound but i thought that added to the whole thing-dj was farily crap but if you came to see a dj i presume you did the same as me and went to the savoy later on to watch Cash Money-he was out of this world.Now if he hooked up with Kanye for us down there we would of being in for a real treat-all in all though i really enjoyed it and thought the crowd played there part as well

Advertisement