Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Oc. DON NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON FINALE

Options
  • 03-07-2006 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

I cannot beleive I am bout to ask this question, and will deny asking it in a boards court of law, but........... does Marissa really die?

Not that I watch The OC, I, em, ehem, well, I, eeehhhh, I am asking for a friend... yes, thats it, a friend! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Well if she does, you're after putting a big spoiler in the thread title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Google could have answered your question with a quick search without spoiling it for any one. BTW, don't read this if you're an OC fan and haven't seen the season finale. I couldn't care less about the OC so I don't really care about the spoiler, but I'm sure others would be less than happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Sorry, thread title changed, didn't mean to spoil it for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

dahooligan wrote:
    Sorry, thread title changed, didn't mean to spoil it for anyone.
    you didn't mischa barton all ready spoiled it herself. she annonced it an interview

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

SHE DIES? AHH FFS YOU FOCKIN SPAHOEL!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I wish they had all died so the series could be cut.

Advertisement