Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow - Missing Cat Please Read!!

Options
  • 03-07-2006 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

My cat Pixie has gone missing!! She is a female tabby, brown and gold in colour. She is almost a year old but still very small!!! She has gone missing in the Kilkenny Road area of Carlow, she usually doesnt go very far so Im really worried!!! :(

She has a pink coller on her and is really friendly, she comes to almost anyone!!... I will try to post a picture of her here later!!!

If anyone sees her can you please PM me.....

Thanks, Id really appreciate it if anyone can help!!!

Shinners.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Try KCLR and put an appeal- they usually do this for lost pets.
    Hope you find her either way, best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Thanks a mil, I did that last night and they are going to run it again today!!! Its even more upsetting because my other cat is missing her someting fierce. He keeps going over and sniffing her food dish and sleeping in her bed :(

Thanks for that anyway!! ;)

Advertisement