Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv package that can cater for my language needs

Options
  • 03-07-2006 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    just wondering if anyone can recommend some tv package that's available in cork, that has german and french stations and a few documentary stations as well.
    i would be very greatful for any replies
    ps id prefer not to put a big dish on side of house ( not 1m diameter!)
    thanks guys
    ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

hi guys
    just wondering if anyone can recommend some tv package that's available in cork, that has german and french stations and a few documentary stations as well.
    i would be very greatful for any replies
    ps id prefer not to put a big dish on side of house ( not 1m diameter!)
    thanks guys
    ed

This crowd will sort you out : corksat.com

You can get a good selection of french and german (about 20 main stream stations) on €0 a month , documentary stations are another matter though....

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Europe.html

Start there.

Many French channels are spread out between Astra 1, Hotbird and Atlantic Bird.

German channels are primarily on Astra 1. An 80cm dish with 2 LNB's (or monoblock) should get you both Astra1, and Hotbird.

This in turn will help you get the radio channels you requested on the Radio forum.

Advertisement