Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen problems ?

Options
  • 03-07-2006 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Can anyone tell me if i have a major problem, a very thin pink line has appeared on my laptop screen. It goes from top to bottom and remains even after rebooting. My machine is a Sony Vaio pcg fr415s with a tft screen, about three year old and gets quite alot of use. Is this a sign that the screen is on last legs ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Possibly or it could just be a loose connection. heres hoping it is just that.

gillmc wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if i have a major problem, a very thin pink line has appeared on my laptop screen. It goes from top to bottom and remains even after rebooting. My machine is a Sony Vaio pcg fr415s with a tft screen, about three year old and gets quite alot of use. Is this a sign that the screen is on last legs ???

Advertisement