Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Confidential

Options
  • 02-07-2006 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Is this a p*ss-take? It's f*cking ridiculous watching Gerry Ryan trying to psycho-analyse Bob Geldof!!! I'm cringing here.

Does anyone think it's actually good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

He was on with Ronan Keating last week. I wanted to puke and crap on Gerry Ryan at the same time. He's an ignorant, fat headed, shíte-hawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I can never decide !
    but comparing him to RTE's "top" interviewer Pat Kenny, Gerry asks real and signifitcant questions, doesn't seem to have any area thats "disallowed", allows the other person to finish ! and builds on whats revealled - rather than sticking to same set q's, most self answering and constantly interrupting the person .

I think GR just doesnt come across well on telly; wat seems feigned and patronising is I understand his real personality and extraordinarily enjoyable company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what with the slick backed hair gel thats the worst thing about him

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

The Geldof interview was horrendous. Terrible questions....the five or six 'Why?' questions in a row was the behaviour of an annoying eight year old.

Advertisement