Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting sick of lost yet??

Options
  • 01-07-2006 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭

ive been an avid follower of lost all the way since the start but to be honest im getting increasingly sick of it.

usually twists and plot turns are elements which attract me to a programme but its just that the twists and turns of this programme require such a leap of faith and trust in the writers.

i sincerely hope that this programme goes somewhere towards a believable conclusion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I think it's a good show with an interesting premise, good cast and great characters. I also think that, two seasons in, the decent and important stuff that we've seen so far could have been covered in about 13 single episode (average run for an average series).

But it's taken them about 45 iirc. That's a shame, the countless filler episodes sour the taste somewhat. Begins to feel like a pure money making exercise.

That said, I'll still watch season three when it returns. I really enjoyed the end (and probably majority) of season two and regardless of the dragging out and the useless episodes, it's still more entertaining and interesting than most shows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

getting sick of waiting for season 3 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 16,752 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Also sick of waiting for 3rd series! I understand ppls feelings regarding the length it took to get where we are now, and that it may have been done in half of that time....but I have a funny feelin with all these twists and all these side stories/drawn out affairs may become significant regarding the outcome (which will prob take another 2/3 series). It better be good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

i agree with you guys n gals, im also looking forward to season 3 but if it just gets more and more outlandish i think lost will be dropped from my monday nights!

I will admit that when it is good it is spectacular but my god those "filler" episodes are excrutiating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

im getting sick of these same old threads

• Advertisement
Advertisement