Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Place for Scottish Poker Open up for grabs

Options
  • 30-06-2006 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

I was due to play in the Scottish Poker Open in Edinburgh this weekend saturday 1st and sunday 2nd july 2006 but I am feeling too ill, if anybody would like to take my place I believe it might be available for free, reply back asap as I need to contact Nikki from Paddypower poker today.

Please only respond to this if you are at least semi -decent at tournaments and provide details of past tournaments successes if any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

I think I meet the minimum semi decent standard. I'd love to go to Scotland at the drop of a hat. I'll pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

ollyk1 wrote:
    I think I meet the minimum semi decent standard. I'd love to go to Scotland at the drop of a hat. I'll pm you.
    he asked and he said "please only reply if your semi-decent"
    what are you doing replying to him you big fish.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Eddy the Eagle is already going over, could save him a buy-in and do a deal?

The Scots will have some bother putting him on a hand:)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

hey lucky lucky im going over with 7 lads tp play this event from ireland. mostly from dublin. send me a pm if u havent got the space filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

This is diificult...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Culchie wrote:

Eddy the Eagle is already going over, could save him a buy-in and do a deal?

The Scots will have some bother putting him on a hand:)

Unless the flop is K23. Then you know he has two pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Just to let people know, its nearly impossible to get a flight at a decent price to Scotland, I've already tried and decided to give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

ianmc38 wrote:
    Unless the flop is K23. Then you know he has two pair.

This is the problem, he's mixed up his game a bit, he's added in Qx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

luckylucky has gone with pppspecial on this.

GL Dave and hard luck Barry on the bad timing of your illness.

PS I think its time I started writing some good things about myself in my blog.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

thank you olly ill do us all proud baring accidents. i will try post on boards the IRISH MOBS progress throuout the tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

First in vigourish didn't work this time for you Olly. You got called by a bigger hand it would seem. luckylucky obviously never played with you before.

ul, wp, gg.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

5starpool wrote:
    First in vigourish didn't work this time for you Olly. You got called by a bigger hand it would seem. luckylucky obviously never played with you before.

ul, wp, gg.

Or maybe Olly was the button to luckylucky's bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Thanks all for replying, I wish I could have made it, apologies to Ollie and best of luck to Dave - who coincidentally just rung me to say he is still in the running in day 2, sounds like he has just above an average stack - so fingers crossed - as we all know anything can happen in this game.

I'll be taking a break from playing poker for a while... but instead will be concentrating on developing a range of poker websites along with my 1st one firbolg.com and maybe some poker software if I have time to get around to it.

Advertisement