Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the wire

Options
  • 29-06-2006 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Is that season 3 starting tonight on tg4?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not sure if ti is season 3 but

DRAMA: The Wire
    Channel: TG4
    Date: Friday 30th June 2006
    Time: 00:05 to 01:10 (starting in 2 hours and 18 minutes)
    Duration: 1 hour and 5 minutes.
    Tá cúrsaí ina gcíor thuathail i Baltimore.Tá drugaí ag fáil an cheann is fearr ar chathair Balitmore. The drugs war is being lost in Baltimore, now it's time to change the rules.

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ga

Yeah, checked digiguide too and tried to cross-reference with tv.com but not sure. Will tape in and check tomorrow.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Seen all the seasons of the wire, what a show.

New season coming soon i hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

do you work for digiguide mossy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

On the TG4 website it listed the episode title as "Boys Of Summer" which is season 4 ep1.

I doubt that very much somehow.

• Advertisement

do you work for digiguide mossy?

Well if you click on his referral link and sign up then he sort of does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

yeah, saw the 3 seasons a while back. very good indeed. cant wait for the next season. and i doubt tg4 are showing the 4th season. it hasnt started in the us yet as far as i know. in fact i dont think its even finished filming

tails2 wrote:
    yeah, saw the 3 seasons a while back. very good indeed. cant wait for the next season. and i doubt tg4 are showing the 4th season. it hasnt started in the us yet as far as i know. in fact i dont think its even finished filming

It is due to start September 10 on HBO, no fear of TG4 showing it before then, i'd be surprised if they had it before the new year.

It's been a long wait for season 4 but I'm sure it will be worth it, best programme on TV by a long way.

Advertisement